cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosting server migration and databaes issue

Hosting server migration and databaes issue

There has been an error processing your request
I have recently migrated the site to a new server with a new domain name (www.ukcrs.co.uk).
I am facing this problem after uploaded database. Before this error another error massage was showing related to frame. But now it disappear.
Please give me solutions.

Error in file: "/home4/crsolutions/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/data/sales_setup/data-install-1.6.0.0.php" - SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'csv_paid' for key 'PRIMARY', query was: INSERT INTO `sales_order_status` (`status`,`label`) VALUES (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?), (?, ?)
Trace: #0 /home4/crsolutions/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(644): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Error in file: ...') #1 /home4/crsolutions/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(391): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb('data-install', '', '1.6.0.10') #2 /home4/crsolutions/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(289): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_installData('1.6.0.10') #3 /home4/crsolutions/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(269): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyDataUpdates() #4 /home4/crsolutions/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(362): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllDataUpdates() #5 /home4/crsolutions/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array) #6 /home4/crsolutions/public_html/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store') #7 {main}
1 REPLY 1

Re: Hosting server migration and databaes issue

Hi @simplyweb,

That error means that the entry that the data install script is trying to add already exist.

That install script is running since a lower version for the extension has been detected in the database, and the upgrade is being run as a result.

I suggest you to review the database to check why that is happening.

Best regards.

Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.