cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Insert Erro

Product Insert Erro

I installed magento 1.9.1 and took the tables (necessary) of magento 1.5 database. I made all the necessary changes. I am making request normally. Registering client normally. Changing product normally. However, when trying registers a new product, has just given error:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '25811-1' for key 'IDX_STOCK_PRODUCT', query was: INSERT INTO cataloginventory_stock_item (product_id, stock_id, qty, use_config_min_qty, is_qty_decimal, backorders, use_config_backorders, use_config_min_sale_qty, use_config_max_sale_qty, is_in_stock, low_stock_date, use_config_notify_stock_qty, use_config_manage_stock, stock_status_changed_automatically, use_config_qty_increments, use_config_enable_qty_increments) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)

The unique changes I saw in the product tables was the column "stock_status_changed_automatically", in the magento 1.5 is called "stock_status_changed_auto" and so I changed in the new store. Even making this change the error continues.Has anyone experienced this?
I appreciate the help already!