cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'SUM((IFNULL(main_table

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'SUM((IFNULL(main_table

I had this error message showing after I tried to upgrade the Magento 1.9.1 cm_redisSession module from the magento connect interface.The upgrade went bad:

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'SUM((IFNULL(main_table.base_total_invoiced, 0) - IFNULL(main_table.base_tax_invoiced, 0) - IFNULL(main_table.base_shipping_invoiced, 0) - (IFNULL(main_table.base_total_refunded, 0) - IFNULL(ma' in 'field list', query was: SELECT `SUM((IFNULL(main_table.base_total_invoiced, 0) - IFNULL(main_table.base_tax_invoiced, 0) - IFNULL(main_table.base_shipping_invoiced, 0) - (IFNULL(main_table.base_total_refunded, 0) - IFNULL(main_table.base_tax_refunded, 0) - IFNULL(main_table.base_shipping_refunded, 0))) * main_table`.`base_to_global_rate)` AS `lifetime`, `AVG((IFNULL(main_table.base_total_invoiced, 0) - IFNULL(main_table.base_tax_invoiced, 0) - IFNULL(main_table.base_shipping_invoiced, 0) - (IFNULL(main_table.base_total_refunded, 0) - IFNULL(main_table.base_tax_refunded, 0) - IFNULL(main_table.base_shipping_refunded, 0))) * main_table`.`base_to_global_rate)` AS `average` FROM `sales_flat_order` AS `main_table` WHERE (main_table.status NOT IN('canceled')) AND (main_table.state NOT IN('new', 'pending_payment'))";

Now I can't log in into the backend. Can you help me? Some one told me to do a version-revert, but i don't know how to do that. Thanks

Matteo

8 REPLIES 8

Re: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'SUM((IFNULL(main_table

Hi @Mattew, did you try upgrading ONLY cm_redisSession or your entire install? 

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

Re: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'SUM((IFNULL(main_table

Thanks for replying @sherrie. I just tried to upgrade the cm_redisSession 

I have the same problem. What's the solution of this problem?

Or should I reinstall everything?

Thanks Setsch

In @Mattew's case the problem is likely because you tried to do a partial update rather than a full update. 

Did you also only udpate one module @Setsch?

--

Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

Not only one modul, however, i have now the version 1.9.2.0  Includes patches: SUPEE-5344, SUPEE-5994, SUPEE-6285   installed. Everyting is working fine, the only thing ist, wy i have a critical message, that says: New Magento Security Patch (SUPEE-6285) – Install Immediately?

Thanks

Setsch

Great @Setsch! You can ignore that message if you're on 1.9.2. It's not checking to see if you have it, just letting you know there is a patch, and that particular one is included in the 1.9.2.0 release so you're golden. Smiley Happy

--

Thanks sherrie,

nice weekend to you Smiley Very Happy

Best regards

Hi @sherrie , 

I also upgraded only this software. Now, I am unble to login to my system and getting the same error which @Mattew mentioned.

Kindly suggest me some solution.