cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to Version 1.9.3.1

Upgrade to Version 1.9.3.1

Hello, 

I am looking to upgrade to 1.9.3.1 from 1.9.3.0. Is there anything I need to know?   The upgrade to 1.9.3.0 was less than stellar and I would like to make sure that there are solutions to any issues. 

I know I need to disable to bug fix extension by Digital Pianism during the upgrade. But anything else i need to know. 

Also,  is there simply a patch available ( with just a small number of files) or do I have to upload all of the 1.9.3.1 version.

Thanks

Steve

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Upgrade to Version 1.9.3.1

Hi @Nexobus,

Magento 1.9.3.0 + patches != Magento 1.9.3.1.

I don't remember right now all the differences but htere were a few.

Also, if you're aware of bug fixes proposed by Digital Pianism, I guess, you'll be in the right direction. There where a set of fixes proposed by 1.9.3.1 in this link: https://github.com/digitalpianism/bugfixes

Also, I think you'll find this another link useful: http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/145779/difference-between-magento-1-9-3-0-and-magento-1-9...

Hi.

You can move to Mag 2 directly.

With Mag 1.x, I like Mag 1.9.2.4. But now is time to change to Mag 2.  

moving to Mag 2 a lot of extensions wouldn't work.

I'm not sure if the right answer to the upgrade problem is to perform a replatform.

As @drillsar12 said, there are a lot of details that you need to take care. I could agree if you were on really older versions of Magento but I have my concerns here.

@drillsar12, maybe you can try to requets for help on:

Cheers!

Hi @Nexobus please take a look at my floated topic where I outlined some ways to upgrade.

Version-Upgrades/Magento-1-9-3-1

If you occur errors while upgrade please let us know and we will help you further.

I need someone to upgrade from version1.7.0.2 to current, also to make website Mobile responsive, can you help

my email is sales@pressdown.net

thanks

Jackie

@Damian Culotta wrote:

I'm not sure if the right answer to the upgrade problem is to perform a replatform.

As @drillsar12 said, there are a lot of details that you need to take care. I could agree if you were on really older versions of Magento but I have my concerns here.

@drillsar12, maybe you can try to requets for help on:

Cheers!