cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded from 1.9.2.4 to 1.9.3.8 = Broken shipping calculator

Upgraded from 1.9.2.4 to 1.9.3.8 = Broken shipping calculator

I just upgraded from 1.9.2.4 to 1.9.3.8 and now when checking out, it says the following:

Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.

This worked prior to the upgrade perfectly. I flushed all cache, reindex, etc etc etc...I triple checked all my settings. The only method I use is USPS. 

What did I break and what can I do to fix it?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Upgraded from 1.9.2.4 to 1.9.3.8 = Broken shipping calculator

Hi @Goad,

I'm not sure how much useful it will be but maybe you can take a look here: https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/2831/usps-sorry-no-quotes-are-available-for-this-order-a...

I read through it and he said that his issue was caused by accidentally changing the package size from variable to rectangular. Please note I did not make any changes to my Shipping method. 

BUT - I tried changing the settings to/from variable. Also disabled/enabled the USPS method. Saving after each change, but the issue still persists.

Still an issue - any suggestions?! My checkout process is completely down Smiley Sad

Hello @Goad,

Can you please check below steps? To make sure shipping method is set or not.

– Login to your Magento site admin
– Change the ‘Current Configuration Scope‘ (present on top of left sidebar) to ‘Main Website
– Go to System -> Configuration -> Shipping Methods
– Click ‘Table Rates
– Click ‘Export CSV‘ button
– Import that exported file again (i.e. There is option to ‘Choose file’. Browse the recently exported file and ‘Save Config’)
– Refresh cache from System -> Cache Management

--
If issue is solved, Click "Kudos" & "Accept as Solution"