cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to Magento 1.9.2.4 - Fatal error: Class 'Mage_Googlecheckout_Helper_Data' not found in /hom

Upgraded to Magento 1.9.2.4 - Fatal error: Class 'Mage_Googlecheckout_Helper_Data' not found in /hom

Hi everyone,

We just updated to Magento 1.9.2.4 and continue to receive the below fatal error in the configuration (dashboard>system>configuration).

Fatal error: Class 'Mage_Googlecheckout_Helper_Data' not found in /home/marc01/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 547

I have done the fixes found on google with the exact same problem, ie going to the FTP site and removing prescribed files from: app/code/core/Mage/GoogleCheckout/etc however this hasn't fixed the issue. I've done this numerous times, in a variety of ways, so it's starting to frustrate me as it worked for other updates!

Can anyone shed any light on a suitable fix please? Very strange that the other fix doesn't work in this instance?

Regards

Natalie

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Upgraded to Magento 1.9.2.4 - Fatal error: Class 'Mage_Googlecheckout_Helper_Data' not found in

Hi,

There are two solution for you:

1. According to you post after delete the file clear the cache by delete all files from var/cache/ folder.

Or 

If you don't want Google checkout module then simple disable your module:

1. go to app/etc/modules
  2. edit Mage_All.xml
  3. search for <Mage_GoogleCheckout>
  4. Replace code <active>true</active> to <active>false</active>
  5. save the file
  6. Clear the cache from cache folder(var/cache/)

If this post fulfill your solution then please mark as accept.

Thanks,

Dibyajyoti

Re: Upgraded to Magento 1.9.2.4 - Fatal error: Class 'Mage_Googlecheckout_Helper_Data' not found in

Hi @reeceevright

Can you mention that from which version of Magento did you upgrade to 1.9.2.4 version?

Under Magento 1.9.2.4 you should have only two directories at following location.

app\code\core\Mage\GoogleCheckout

1)etc

2)Model

In etc directory you should have only config.xml file and in the Model directory Payment.php file

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

There's actually several ways to get around of this issue. Check this page for some of them:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20569358/class-mage-googlecheckout-helper-data-not-found

Tanel Raja

Class 'Mage_Googlecheckout_Helper_Data' not found

issue can be about permissions. I've struggled it myself and finally chmoded app/code to 755.

All helpers not found errors have gone.