cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading from 1.9.2.1 to 1.9.2.3 - Problem

SOLVED

Upgrading from 1.9.2.1 to 1.9.2.3 - Problem

Hi Yesterday I updated from Version 1.9.2.1 to 1.9.2.3. Since then I can't view any site except the Downloader. I got two errors while updating.

Do I just have to delete some Cache Folders?

Cleaning cache

Checking dependencies of packages
....................................................................Installing package community/Lib_IDNA2 1.9.2.3
Package community/Lib_IDNA2 1.9.2.3 installed successfully
.Package installed: 
 community Lib_IDNA2 1.9.2.3
Checking dependencies of packages
............................................................................Installing package community/Lib_Js_Prototype 1.9.2.3
Package community/Lib_Js_Prototype 1.9.2.3 installed successfully
......Package installed: 
 community Lib_Js_Prototype 1.9.2.3

Cleaning cache

.Checking dependencies of packages
.................................................................................Installing package community/Lib_Magento 1.9.2.3
Package community/Lib_Magento 1.9.2.3 installed successfully
Package installed: 
 community Lib_Magento 1.9.2.3

Cleaning cache
Exception during cache and session cleaning: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away, query was: SELECT `magentogartenlicht_core_website`.`website_id`, `magentogartenlicht_core_website`.`code`, `magentogartenlicht_core_website`.`name` FROM `magentogartenlicht_core_website`...........................
Cache cleaned successfully...
Exception during cache and session cleaning: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away, query was: SELECT `magentogartenlicht_core_website`.`website_id`, `magentogartenlicht_core_website`.`code`, `magentogartenlicht_core_website`.`name` FROM `magentogartenlicht_core_website`................
Cache cleaned successfully...............
Cache cleaned successfully.....................
Cache cleaned successfully.............
Cache cleaned successfully..................
Cache cleaned successfully.............
Cache cleaned successfully................
Cache cleaned successfully......
Cache cleaned successfully.......
Cache cleaned successfully........
	•	Exception during cache and session cleaning: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away, query was: SELECT `magento_core_website`.`website_id`, `magento_core_website`.`code`, `magento_core_website`.`name` FROM `magento_core_website`
	•	Exception during cache and session cleaning: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away, query was: SELECT `magento_core_website`.`website_id`, `magento_core_website`.`code`, `magento_core_website`.`name` FROM `magento_core_website`

Thank you very much for your help!

I already tried to find a .maintenanceFlag File and set index.phps to 755

Here's the Error: http://www.shop-gartenlicht.de/admin/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Upgrading from 1.9.2.1 to 1.9.2.3 - Problem

I solved it!!!!

Change the .htaccess

Just made instead of:

#RewriteBase /magento/

this:

RewriteBase /

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I solved it!!!!

Change the .htaccess

Just made instead of:

#RewriteBase /magento/

this:

RewriteBase /

Nice. Thanks for your solution.

Thank you i have commented it out as Standard

but now i have 1.9.3.6 and the Problem is gone itself somewhere during the many updates 

cannot tell when but now i do not have it anymore

############################################
## you can put here your magento root folder
## path relative to web root

#RewriteBase /magento/