cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are stables Magento versions from 1.4.1.1?

SOLVED

What are stables Magento versions from 1.4.1.1?

I'm currently using Magento 1.4.1.1.

I'm thinking of upgrading it. I have never conducted this kind of operation.

How do I recognise stable versions from Magento download repository (https://www.magentocommerce.com/products/downloads/magento/) ?

Do you know any best practices to succeed an upgrade ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: What are stables Magento versions from 1.4.1.1?

Hello @jolyqr ,

You are using very old version of Magento. Current stable version of Magento is 1.9.1. it is advisable to you to not to upgrade Magento directly from admin if you are not professional with Magento. You are requested to contact any Magento Professional developer to fulfill your task as upgrade is not at all easy in Magento. 

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @jolyqr ,

You are using very old version of Magento. Current stable version of Magento is 1.9.1. it is advisable to you to not to upgrade Magento directly from admin if you are not professional with Magento. You are requested to contact any Magento Professional developer to fulfill your task as upgrade is not at all easy in Magento. 

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Before upgrading make sure you keep the backup of existing store. Check your current extensions and see if the their updated package is available at extension developer site because updating is not difficult but updating the extensions along with this will take time.