cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgraded to 1.9.2.4 from 1.9.2.2 now i can not navigate in backend tabs locked.

upgraded to 1.9.2.4 from 1.9.2.2 now i can not navigate in backend tabs locked.

I upgraded to the latest version and now all the tabs are locked except the dashboard tab.  But this tab still only shows some content , graph is missing and so is the stats.  For some reason all the tabs don't even have an option to click on them.  When upgrading there was one module that would not upgrade it was a js script module i believe.   I now can not get back to the connect manager to upgrade.  

Please help if possible.

Dale

2 REPLIES 2

Re: upgraded to 1.9.2.4 from 1.9.2.2 now i can not navigate in backend tabs locked.

This looks like file permission issue. Check if your web server has the rights to read and execute on that magento folder.

find ./ -type f | xargs chmod 644

find ./ -type d | xargs chmod 755

chmod -Rf 777 var

chmod -Rf 777 media

OpenSource Expert | OpenSource Technologies | www.opensourcetechnologies.com
Magento plugins released: http://www.opensourcetechnologies.com/product/product-category/magento-extensions

Re: upgraded to 1.9.2.4 from 1.9.2.2 now i can not navigate in backend tabs locked.

Missing tabs (such as system and report tab) on Magento Admin Dashboard is not rare error. You can try to clear cache via ssh, compilyand recompily. Check the connect and compatible between two site. If it fail again, you can try to use Magento upgrade 1.9 to move data and setting properly.