cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Pay

Re: Apple Pay

In cases like this, reaching out to the community or seeking the most up-to-date information from the Magento platform or forums is a good approach.

I understand this thread is from a year ago, but your question about Apple Pay integration in Magento is still relevant. Tech-related issues like this can often persist over time. It's possible that there have been developments or new solutions since then.

To get the most accurate and up-to-date information, I'd recommend visiting Magento's official website or community forums. Additionally, if you're interested in staying updated on tech-related topics, including e-commerce and payment integrations, you can explore Multitechverse. It's a valuable resource for keeping up with the ever-evolving world of technology.

Can i check if we can integrate Apple pay on magento without 3rd party plug in. 

Direct API possibility? 

Looking at Singapore, Hongkong and Philippines

Braintree appears to support 2 of those countries and it is a VBE already in Magento. Apple Pay may be available 

https://www.braintreepayments.com/

It's great to hear about the Apple Pay integration with Magento 2.4.5! While the statement suggests direct setup within Magento, it seems additional third-party extensions or payment gateways like Washing Guide Braintree or Stripe might be required for implementation. Further clarification from Magento's documentation or community members could provide more insight into the process.