cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B Sales rep roles and permissions

B2B Sales rep roles and permissions

I have been experimenting with the B2B functionality and have a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to restrict sales reps to viewing only the company accounts to which they are assigned? My client does not want sales reps viewing each others accounts.

2. When restricting resource access, there is no option to let reps view 'Quotes'. Is this right? Seems like an oversight.

Thanks

Chris

3 REPLIES 3

Re: B2B Sales rep roles and permissions

Hi @onstate,

1) I was checking again the B2B features and the answer it seems to be "No". You can't assing admin users/sales reps to a company in particular (I guess you want to assign specific sales reps to manage specific customers, right?).

2) I'm not sure if I understand the question.

Since B2B is an enteprise feature maybe you should ask for direct support from Magento or the partner who provides you the module.

Here you'll find the userguide for B2B: http://docs.magento.com/m2/b2b/user_guide/Resources/pdf/Magento_for_B2B_Commerce_2.2_User_Guide.pdf

Thanks Damian,

Sorry - question 2 - when defining roles and permissions you can restrict/allow access to orders, invoices, shipments etc. but not quotes. Seems like it should be an option on B2B-enabled stores.

Chris

Hi @onstate,

It seems you're right. The menu entry is defined my the module Magento_NegotiableQuote but the ACL rule doesn't exists.