cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy button

Buy button

Hi all,

I'm currently using Magento 2.0.16 as part of an evening school project for an e-business 101 class. We were not given the choice of the platform and I'm not familiar with Magento so I'm trying my hardest to put a working site together.

I had a hard time figuring out the right steps to create my products, but I managed to. In fact, everything now seems fine (I still have to deal with a few irritating problems concerning the swatches losing their image when updating anything in the base product they're part of, but I'll manage them later)...

...Until I try to actually purchase anything.

More specifically I can pick any item and put it in the shopping cart, but the buy button in the cart never shows up. It's only possible to view or edit the cart contents.

So I was wondering what could be the reason(s).

To help contextualize the issue, I have to say that I'm mainly using configurable products (via visual swatches based on model variations) but it doesn't work with a simple product either (tried creating a basic product for the sole purpose of testing, to no avail).

I can also say that I already checked if my products have a weight, or don't exceed the shopping cart item limit.

I should mention that the server setup and version choice were made by our teacher, so it's clear that I don't have any possibility to upgrade or make any changes to the server configuration files.

Can someone help me figuring out why it doesn't work?

Many thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Buy button

Hi @thierry_husson 

See I can check for your problem. If you will share some more details here. Can you please share URL of your website or any screenshot ?

Thanks