cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CART PRICE RULE - FIXED Amount

CART PRICE RULE - FIXED Amount

Hi there,

I thought I had a pretty easy price rule for a marketing campaign but I can't find the right settings, someone has an idea?

I want to set the following price rule:

If there is a product of category X in the shopping cart with a value more than 1000 you will get a discount amount of 100 eur in category Y.

For example the products in category Y can have a price of 50 euro so adding 3x 50 euro means there has to be paid 50 euro (100 discount)

Someone has an idea??

3 REPLIES 3

Re: CART PRICE RULE - FIXED Amount

I would try and set it up like the following, does that work? I set up the category x logic in the condition, then set the discount amount, then set the items that that discount should be applied to. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 07.42.02.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-23 at 07.42.09.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-23 at 07.42.12.png

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Hey Tom,

Thanks for your reply!

I also thought that would be an easy solution only it turns out that it gives 100 eur discount to all products in category Y, so if I add 8 items of 50 euro (total 400 eur) the shopping cart will generate 400 eur discount because the price of the solo items are below 100 eur

I tried to fix this with a maximum quantity of category Y of 1 but that's also not the solution because in category Y there are products of 20 eur but also 150 eur.

Can you choose this option in the action section instead:

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 11.46.53.png

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!