cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog_product_index_price = 0, on configurable products

SOLVED

Catalog_product_index_price = 0, on configurable products

After migration from magento 2.3.4 > 2.4.2 i notice than configurable products are get price = 0 in catalog_product_index_price, in column "price".

As i read on many post here and on magento.stackexchange, configurable products are not getting price and stock, because main product can not be buy and because child products has price and quantity. I dont know if this is true... but anyway...

if you check on db > table: catalog_product_index_price, configurable products are get price = 0.

This, creates problems on price filter and order by price products list, on products category view. On categories with simple products everythink works fine.

Even if add the values on price in catalog_product_index_price table (phpmyadmin), after re indexing goes back to 0.

We are try to find a solution since last week.

Is anyone who has fixed this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Catalog_product_index_price = 0, on configurable products

Well the solution in my case was:

On magento backend

1. System > index management > (select all) Actions > Invalidate index > submit
  2. System > index management > (select all) Actions > Update on Save > submit
  3. CLI # bin/magento indexer:reindex

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Well the solution in my case was:

On magento backend

1. System > index management > (select all) Actions > Invalidate index > submit
  2. System > index management > (select all) Actions > Update on Save > submit
  3. CLI # bin/magento indexer:reindex

Hello @Astergios 

If you are seeing a value of 0 in the catalog_product_index_price table for configurable products, it could indicate an issue with the indexing process or a specific product's price configuration.

1. Indexing Issue:
    1. php bin/magento indexer:reindex catalog_product_price
    2. php bin/magento indexer:reindex catalog_product_attribute
  2. Invalid or Missing Price:
    1. Check the configurable product's price configuration in the Magento admin panel. Ensure that the configurable product has a valid and non-zero price set. Also, verify that all associated simple products (child products) have valid prices. If a child product is missing a price, it can cause the issue.

If you found the previous suggestion useful, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button and considering it as the accepted solution. Thank you!