cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable Product - Multiple Attribute Prices

Configurable Product - Multiple Attribute Prices

This seems like a very basic functionality that I'd expect to be supported out of the box. I'm hoping that I've just missed something.

I'm creating a configurable product that has two attributes. I see the option to set price based on one attribute, but not to set price based on multiple attributes. For example, pretend I have a product with two attributes and the value of each attribute will affect the total price:

1. Color
    1. Bronze: $1
    2. Silver: $2
    3. Gold: $3
  2. Shape
    1. Triangle: $1
    2. Square: $2
    3. Circle: $3

I want this to result in 9 separate configurations where, for example, a Bronze Triangle costs $2 and a Gold Circle costs $6. On the "Bulk Images &  Price" page, I've only found how to set prices based on either color or shape. Is there a way to set price based on the price of all attributes? Alternatively, should I be treating this as some other type of product?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Configurable Product - Multiple Attribute Prices

did you got any solution on this?

Can you give me some direction on this?

Has anyone solved this yet?
I'm facing the same problem and am still working out how to fix this.

for the example above you need to create 9 simple products, one for each configuration.
3 x 3 = 9

then create product configuration based on 2 attributes, Color and Shape,
select attribute values, 3 for colors and 3 for shapes. Then replace current variations (virtual products) with 9 simple products created for each configuration.