cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable Product attribute not updating price

Configurable Product attribute not updating price

Hello,

From Admin UI > Products > Catalog > click a Simple Product "edit" > configurations > Create Configurations > select 2 Attributes > click next > select all options for each of the 2 attributes "Select values" > click next > check "Apply unique prices by attribute to each SKU" > drop down menu > Select one out of the 2 Attributes > set prices for values > select the other one > set prices for values > Next > create products 

Go to Frontend > See product with both changeable attributes -- only adds one of the attribute values to product price. Selecting one of each 2 attributes does not combine prices.

Thanks so much, been stuck for a long time!!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Configurable Product attribute not updating price

I just want to clarify once more what's going on... in dire need of assistance on this one:

I have 2 sets of price-changing attributes - T-Shirt Size and T-Shirt Color  

Each T-Shirt Size is a different price. Each T-Shirt Color is a different price.

If you select one T-Shirt size and one T-Shirt color it should add the price and show new price according to selections. However, when I create configurable product it only changes price when I select value for one of the attributes (eg. T-Shirt size), and does not show new price when I select the other attribute (T-Shirt color).

Thanks again

Re: Configurable Product attribute not updating price

Did you find a solution?