cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card payment is showing without even enabling it on braintree or payment pro in Magento 2

Credit card payment is showing without even enabling it on braintree or payment pro in Magento 2

I am using PayPal express checkout but still, the separate credit card is displaying above the PayPal. I checked everything in the back end. All other payments are disabled. I don't know where the credit card option is coming.

When I do change the credit card name in the payments pro it is reflecting in the front end but payments pro is not enabled. Then how it is reflecting in the front end? Please help me to find where the credit card option is coming.

download (2)_LI.jpg

download (1)_LI.jpg

Payments pro and Braintree are not enabled.

payment_LI.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Credit card payment is showing without even enabling it on braintree or payment pro in Magento 2

Hello @5d970acbb8c78 

Can after adding the Braintree details just set below configurations34b72826-55bd-4f03-a776-e10909fc4d6c.png 

Regards,
Deep

Re: Credit card payment is showing without even enabling it on braintree or payment pro in Magento 2

I can't see any configuration in your answer. Can you elaborate it more?

Hello @5d970acbb8c78,

After disabling the payments pro and Braintree in backend. have you cleared the magento cache? and also that payments pro is not shown by default in magento so do you use any extension for this? 

Yes, I cleared cache everything. I enabled only PayPal express checkout.