Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Segments with Banners in 2.3.x

Customer Segments with Banners in 2.3.x

Hi everyone!
---

M2 Commerce 2.3.x + B2B

---
I'm making research for one of the clients. An important function for them is to show specific content per customer segment. Segments were supposed to cover some of their needs, but now when we got page builder I do not see any place where I can choose to make a specific element on frontend visible for specific client segment. 

In user guide for 2.3.2 the section about Customer Segments with Banners is not up to date I think. The banner section is no longer visible in a content tab in the admin panel. Any ideas how can we use segments now? Should I think about turning off page builder somehow?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Customer Segments with Banners in 2.3.x

Hi @AnnaKrzyzanska 

Well, you don't require to disable page builder.

You can use banner in Page builder tool - So let's go to any block and over there you will see page builder in content part and in that you will find media tab under that there is banner element there

So you can utilize that for your segmentation rule.

Also you can use dynamic block for the segmentation - but if purpose is banner only then you can use the same.

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Re: Customer Segments with Banners in 2.3.x

I will be grateful if you can show me where can I assigne specific banner in CMS block to a specific customer segment, as now I don't see this option in CMS block setting, and in PageBuilder settings also. Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 16.17.44.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-16 at 16.19.11.png