Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount if a combination of two attributes are in the cart

SOLVED

Discount if a combination of two attributes are in the cart

Hello,

I am running M2.1.6 and wanted to create a Discount in this scenario:

Condition:

When 1 product of Attribute A £5.00(let's say a t-shirt) and 1 product of Attribute B £2.00 (let's say some shorts) are both placed in the cart

Action:

The customer receives a 10% discount from the sale price for each of those products

Total discount in this case: £0.50 and £0.20 total: £0.70

£7.00 - £0.70 = £6.30

Exeptions:

1. After 1(qty) of each attribute is purchased then there should be no further discount on additional items
  2. No discount on the shipping cost(which I think I am able to work out how to do)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Discount if a combination of two attributes are in the cart

Help docs on this area: http://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/marketing/price-rules-cart.html

I think that you can use the "Maximum Qty Discount is Applied To" field to limit the discount being applied to more than one qty of each product. 

The discount could just be set to 10% of matching products (i.e. the first item of each matching product. 

As I think you found, there is an option to provide free shipping which you would set to no. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Help docs on this area: http://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/marketing/price-rules-cart.html

I think that you can use the "Maximum Qty Discount is Applied To" field to limit the discount being applied to more than one qty of each product. 

The discount could just be set to 10% of matching products (i.e. the first item of each matching product. 

As I think you found, there is an option to provide free shipping which you would set to no. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Hello,

This didn't work and I paid the price.

A customer selected 1 item from one attribute set and 3 from another attribute set, and they had 10% off everything.

Essentially I want to run an offer whereby if someone  purchases QTY 1 (shorts attribute) and QTY 1 (t-shirt attribute), then they receive 10% off the price for combining both.

Similarly, if possible should they order 2 shorts and 2 t-shirts, as it is a pair, again they would receive 10% off and so on.

But not if it was 1 of shorts and 2 of t-shirts (or 3,4,5,6,7 etc) 

Please advise.