cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Products reprot

Duplicate Products reprot

Hi,

We really need some help. We've imported all our stock from ebay to Magento, unfortunately we have a lot of items two or three times on ebay, which have now migrated over to Magento.

It would take for ever to trawl through the site looking for all the duplicate items, so I was hoping that there would be a report that I could pull from Magento.2 that would list all duplicate products.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is messing up orders going from Magento.2 to Linnworks.

Thanks,

Bev.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Duplicate Products reprot

I don't think there's any report that you'll be able to find to do this. I think the easiest way is going to be to do a full product export and go through manually and create your list of SKUs that need deleting. 

You can either use this list to go through admin and delete. Or get a developer to use this list of SKUs to programmatically go through the catalogue deleting these products - this would be straightforward and desirable particularly if you have a large list of products to delete. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!