cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EU based VAT settings for b2b (direct) b2b (dropship non-domestic) b2c (direct) b2c (non-domestic)

EU based VAT settings for b2b (direct) b2b (dropship non-domestic) b2c (direct) b2c (non-domestic)

For Europe Union business that use 3rd party shipping manager and also have B2B clients who ship directly to end customer - how and have you achieved TAX caclulations? Because technically b2b have to be calculated on Billing address and B2C on shipping addres

Capturesvsdgvsdfgdg.PNG

Because B2B (non-direct) sales could actually go to end customer, I can not calculate TAXes based on Shipping address, because the info there is unrelated to actual buyer.

If a B2B customer in France sold on their store our German products to someone in Belgium, the VAT is 0%, because the France business has to collect VAT from Belgian customer, and because we are in Germany, the VAT for order to France business should be 0%

But, if the same scenario happens when France buyer is just private non-busines, and want the order to be shipped to his family in Belgium, the VAT should be 21% (Belgium) not 20% (France)

So that means:

B2B - TAX based on billing address
B2C - TAX based on shipping address

How do I even start setting this up?

I am desperate for any help!

1 REPLY 1

Re: EU based VAT settings for b2b (direct) b2b (dropship non-domestic) b2c (direct) b2c (non-domesti

I've tried to get this setup for ages. It simply does not work, despite what settings you use. You are obliged to use a third-party extension for this.

We will be using this one in the near future:

https://geissweb.com/eu-vat-enhanced-for-magento-2.html