cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guest Cart ID for customer Care

SOLVED

Guest Cart ID for customer Care

Hello, 

I'm trying to solve for a customer care use case. In this scenario, the guest shopper is on my site, has added items to their cart but is having trouble checking out.

As a Customer Care agent in a live chat with the customer, I want to be able to get into their guest cart and assist in completing the purchase. I see carts for registered guests, is there a way to access the open guest carts by an ID in the admin section?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Guest Cart ID for customer Care

Hello @mbaltrusaitis78 ,

Unfortunately, there is no way to check cart items in magento admin for guest user as logically the customer hasn't saved any details so far (for ex: email, name etc), so you can only check from the guestId in database with help of "quote" table and "quote_item" table using mysql queries.

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Guest Cart ID for customer Care

Hello @mbaltrusaitis78 ,

Unfortunately, there is no way to check cart items in magento admin for guest user as logically the customer hasn't saved any details so far (for ex: email, name etc), so you can only check from the guestId in database with help of "quote" table and "quote_item" table using mysql queries.

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy