cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve “The store that was requested wasn't found. Verify the store and try again.”?

How to resolve “The store that was requested wasn't found. Verify the store and try again.”?

I don't know why it is not accessing my orders page in backend admin, When I navigating to Admin dashboard -> Sales -> Orders. I am having this issue "The store that was requested wasn't found. Verify the store and try again." I cannot able to see my orders list, I can able to see an order from customers view but not in orders.

There are no logs also related to this problem.

Help me to solve this.

spd6R.png

8 REPLIES 8

Re: How to resolve “The store that was requested wasn't found. Verify the store and try again.”?

Hello @kowsigan_atsaya ,

I think, you have migrated the data or dump database from another server.

This is store_id issue, doesn't matching with master store table.
So please check your core store table, might be converted your store_id=0 with your last incremental ID.
It's should be 0.

If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Re: How to resolve “The store that was requested wasn't found. Verify the store and try again.”?

Hello

Try following the solution mentioned here.
https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/156176/magento-2-requested-store-is-not-found

Make sure to take backup of database before playing with it.

Also check if any extension confliction, like mageplaza seourl.
Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hello @kowsigan_atsaya 

go to store_website into table and check which store id there that is not into store table.

find such a store and remove it.

It is happen when you migrate from magento1 and in magento 1 you deleted some store.

If works then mark as a solution.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

You need to run following query in your database, and then try to open website.

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;
UPDATE `store` SET store_id = 0 WHERE code='admin';
UPDATE `store_group` SET group_id = 0 WHERE name='Default';
UPDATE `store_website` SET website_id = 0 WHERE code='admin';
UPDATE `customer_group` SET customer_group_id = 0 WHERE customer_group_code='NOT LOGGED IN';
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=1;

You have entries in the relevant table, that reference a store id that does not exist. Delete or update those entries.
EG, my issue was the CMS page section in the admin. Looking at the CMS pages table and the CMS Page Store link table....I had pages linked to a store id that did not exist.

Make sure you are fixing the permissions:

Eg: Permission errors:

Previously I gave writing permissions to this folder sudo chown -R bitnami:daemon /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/

To fix this error I removed the permissions for bitnami:

sudo chown -R daemon:daemon /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/

I also had this issue. 

For me the extension of Mailchimp was the problem. 

When disabled everything is working fine 

For me it was the Litespeed\Litemage Extension. Had to disable it.