cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to synch Quantity and Salable Quantity

How to synch Quantity and Salable Quantity

We've had issues with MSI. We need to reset our inventory soon that Salable Quantity = Quantity.

How do I do that?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to synch Quantity and Salable Quantity

I run the following command:

bin/magento inventory:reservation:list-inconsistencies
Order 000000003:
  - Product 4ALLAMAnat should be compensated by +1.000000 for stock 1
Order :
  - Product 4ALLAMAnat should be compensated by -1.000000 for stock 1

So I then run:

bin/magento inventory:reservation:list-inconsistencies -r | bin/magento inventory:reservation:create-compensations
Following reservations were created:
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getEntityId() on bool in /chroot/home/mysystem/vendor/magento/module-inventory-reservation-cli/Command/Input/GetReservationFromCompensationArgument.php:105
Stack trace:
#0 /chroot/home/mysystem/vendor/magento/module-inventory-reservation-cli/Command/CreateCompensations.php(123): Magento\InventoryReservationCli\Command\Input\GetReservationFromCompensationArgument->execute('000000003:4ALLA...')
#1 /chroot/home/mysystem/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): Magento\InventoryReservationCli\Command\CreateCompensations->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#2 /chroot/home/mysystem/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(58): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#3 /chroot/home/mysystem/vendor/magento/fra in /chroot/home/a0641887/lanart.net/vendor/magento/module-inventory-reservation-cli/Command/Input/GetReservationFromCompensationArgument.php on line 105

The problem is, I don't show an order #000000003 in my system (perhaps it was a test order that got deleted - don't know for sure). Line 105 refers to the orderid.

Can anyone help me to understand how to get around this and repair reservations? We're stuck on this and can't get this to complete. 

This * may * solve the issue of inventory qty <> Salable Quantity, it may not. Ultimately, I need to get my inventory out of control. We do not allow backorders and yet we have negative quantities on some items, yet we ship out everything we have available to ship every day, so orders are completed.

I've tried every solution I can find reference to (that's not destructive), but we're still in inventory hell.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to synch Quantity and Salable Quantity

Please run the command with RAW output and send the result here to check together:

bin/magento inventory:reservation:list-inconsistencies -r