cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How would I send all customers that didn't get an order confirmation email an email?

How would I send all customers that didn't get an order confirmation email an email?

Something bugged out with our smtp email and it didn't send 1100 customers order confirmation emails, how would I go about sending these customers emails?

Or how would I go about sending everyone an order confirmation email?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: How would I send all customers that didn't get an order confirmation email an email?

Hello @polkunuspo58f2 

Which email service you are using?

Re: How would I send all customers that didn't get an order confirmation email an email?

I'm using gmail workstation smtp through magepal smtp plugin

Gmail workstation suddenly stopped sending emails and I had to fill in a captcha.

Hello @polkunuspo58f2 

Can you please check the crone jobs for the magento? May the issue are there

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

The cronjobs are fine, new emails are being sent out

I just need to find a solution as to how to send emails to everyone who didn't get an order confirmation 

@polkunuspo58f2 

The Magento Admin is not given the feature to send the bulk e-mail.

One way for bulk action feature available in the order grid where you select the order and send the mail. 
else you need to do customization.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

Right I would need to do that customization 

Hello @polkunuspo58f2 ,

For sending email in bulk there is only one option - customisation.
here is a sample example how to send : 
https://stackoverflow.com/a/37591928/12023527

but here the problem is, how you are going to identify which orders email are not sent.
1. if you the is_customer_notified field in database is 0 for those order then you can customize that way.
2. or if you know which orders email are not sent then you can send order emails in loop for that specific range.

Let me know your inputs.

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy