cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to have a field for UPC number for all products like we have a field for Sku.

SOLVED

I would like to have a field for UPC number for all products like we have a field for Sku.

I would like to have a field to enter UPC number for all existing and future products, like we have SKU field by default in Magento 2 store. What is the best way to do it?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I would like to have a field for UPC number for all products like we have a field for Sku.

Go to the Magento Admin -> Stores -> Attributes, and here you have two important sections:

- Product

- Attribute Set

In Product section, you have to create attribute called UPC.

In Attribute Set, you have to edit each single attribute set, and to move UPC attribute from "Unassigned Attributes" group to the group where you want to display it.

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this issue

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: I would like to have a field for UPC number for all products like we have a field for Sku.

Go to the Magento Admin -> Stores -> Attributes, and here you have two important sections:

- Product

- Attribute Set

In Product section, you have to create attribute called UPC.

In Attribute Set, you have to edit each single attribute set, and to move UPC attribute from "Unassigned Attributes" group to the group where you want to display it.

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this issue