cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import won't run

Import won't run

So we have a pretty small store. Pretty new to Magento. Running Magento 2 CE. Only about 80 products, but right now only have about 15 products entered. Trying to import Advanced Pricing. I manually entered one, then exported, and used that as a template to just create the advanced pricing for one other product. So the CSV literally has maybe 10 entries.

When I try to import, it just gives me the spinning circle over and over. Nothing ever happens. When I look to the file system it seems like the file was uploaded, it's there on the system, but nothing ever happens beyond that. I'm not sure where to look for more information. I've checkout out some of the logs and tried to debug but I'm just not seeing any problems reported.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance. We have so few products, I'm even fine manually entering those, but the advanced pricing is what can be incredibly tedious, we have 4 pricing levels for various wholesale customers and they each have various quantity price levels. Most of the time the pricing between various ones are even identical because they are only different on the options, but the pricing is the same. Would love to enter once and copy/paste for an import.