cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error: Make sure you are using reCaptcha V3 api keys

SOLVED

Internal error: Make sure you are using reCaptcha V3 api keys

Can't log in because of this. I just upgraded to 2.3.4. I thought I was using V2. the sub-domain is listed in recahtcha. The root is fine.

I deleted var/cache

I disable it google recaptha in the database

Now I can not get pass "There has been an error processing your request"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Internal error: Make sure you are using reCaptcha V3 api keys

Fixed it

It was because the Dotdigitalgroup_Email was disabled

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

@Mrferguson please check the var/logs.

There you will find the error.

Please share the error here.

Here is the error

[2020-02-04 01:40:52] main.CRITICAL: Specified invalid parent id (Dotdigitalgroup_Email::marketing_automation) {"report_id":"34be7144480ba536d83f1924dd003c817872b6356100a1a3c6c50006dc0f2a6c","exception":"[object] (OutOfRangeException(code: 0): Specified invalid parent id (Dotdigitalgroup_Email::marketing_automation)

{"0":"Specified invalid parent id (Dotdigitalgroup_Email::marketing_automation)","1":"#1 Magento\\Backend\\Model\\Menu\\Builder\\Interceptor->___callParent() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/Interception\/Interceptor.php:138]\n#2 Magento\\Backend\\Model\\Menu\\Builder\\Interceptor->Magento\\Framework\\Interception\\{closure}() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/Interception\/Interceptor.php:153]\n#3 Magento\\Backend\\Model\\Menu\\Builder\\Interceptor->___callPlugins() called at [generated\/code\/Magento\/Backend\/Model\/Menu\/Builder\/Interceptor.php:26]\n#4 Magento\\Backend\\Model\\Menu\\Builder\\Interceptor->getResult() called at [vendor\/magento\/module-backend\/Model\/Menu\/Config.php:148]\n#5 Magento\\Backend\\Model\\Menu\\Config->_initMenu() called at [vendor\/magento\/module-backend\/Model\/Menu\/Config.php:111]\n#6 Magento\\Backend\\Model\\Menu\\Config->getMenu() called at [vendor\/magento\/module-backend\/Model\/Url.php:365]\n#7 Magento\\Backend\\Model\\Url->_getMenu() called at [vendor\/magento\/module-backend\/Model\/Url.php:325]\n#8 Magento\\Backend\\Model\\Url->getStartupPageUrl() called at [vendor\/magento\/module-backend\/Controller\/Adminhtml\/Index\/Index.php:24]\n#9 Magento\\Backend\\Controller\\Adminhtml\\Index\\Index->execute() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/App\/Action\/Action.php:108]\n#10 Magento\\Framework\\App\\Action\\Action->dispatch() called at [vendor\/magento\/module-backend\/App\/AbstractAction.php:231]\n#11 Magento\\Backend\\App\\AbstractAction->dispatch() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/Interception\/Interceptor.php:58]\n#12 Magento\\Backend\\Controller\\Adminhtml\\Index\\Index\\Interceptor->___callParent() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/Interception\/Interceptor.php:138]\n#13 Magento\\Backend\\Controller\\Adminhtml\\Index\\Index\\Interceptor->Magento\\Framework\\Interception\\{closure}() called at [vendor\/magento\/module-backend\/App\/Action\/Plugin\/Authentication.php:143]\n#14 Magento\\Backend\\App\\Action\\Plugin\\Authentication->aroundDispatch() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/Interception\/Interceptor.php:135]\n#15 Magento\\Backend\\Controller\\Adminhtml\\Index\\Index\\Interceptor->Magento\\Framework\\Interception\\{closure}() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/Interception\/Interceptor.php:153]\n#16 Magento\\Backend\\Controller\\Adminhtml\\Index\\Index\\Interceptor->___callPlugins() called at [generated\/code\/Magento\/Backend\/Controller\/Adminhtml\/Index\/Index\/Interceptor.php:26]\n#17 Magento\\Backend\\Controller\\Adminhtml\\Index\\Index\\Interceptor->dispatch() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/App\/FrontController.php:159]\n#18 Magento\\Framework\\App\\FrontController->processRequest() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/App\/FrontController.php:99]\n#19 Magento\\Framework\\App\\FrontController->dispatch() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/Interception\/Interceptor.php:58]\n#20 Magento\\Framework\\App\\FrontController\\Interceptor->___callParent() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/Interception\/Interceptor.php:138]\n#21 Magento\\Framework\\App\\FrontController\\Interceptor->Magento\\Framework\\Interception\\{closure}() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/Interception\/Interceptor.php:153]\n#22 Magento\\Framework\\App\\FrontController\\Interceptor->___callPlugins() called at [generated\/code\/Magento\/Framework\/App\/FrontController\/Interceptor.php:26]\n#23 Magento\\Framework\\App\\FrontController\\Interceptor->dispatch() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/App\/Http.php:116]\n#24 Magento\\Framework\\App\\Http->launch() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/App\/Bootstrap.php:261]\n#25 Magento\\Framework\\App\\Bootstrap->run() called at [index.php:39]\n","url":"\/admin_9ougs5\/admin\/index

Fixed it

It was because the Dotdigitalgroup_Email was disabled

@Mrferguson Good to hear this.

Please mark it as solution so if anyone facing the same issue will easily reach out to this.

Thanks

I updated to 2.3.4 today - I am getting the same error, but it doesnt appear to be logging to var.

I was using recaptcha v2 prior to the update, so no - I wouldnt be using v3 keys. I will try to replace v2 keys with v3 keys in the database to see if this will correct the issue, but at the moment, this is clearly a bug.

** I replaced the old v2 keys with v3 keys directly in the database, and this DID fix the issue **

Steps to fix;

Update Keys Located in

core_config_data/msp_securitysuite_recaptcha/general/public_key

core_config_data/msp_securitysuite_recaptcha/general/private_key

Refresh Caches

First login failed with 'incorrect captcha'

Second Login worked.

And thats it!

Good luck out there!

Magento 2.3.4 automatically activate reCaptcha v3. Juste change to reCaptcha v2 in Store>Configuration>Security>Google reCaptcha.

Can you clarify which configuration setting needs to be changed to enable the Dotdigitalgroup email? I'm getting a similar error but your solution isn't very clear.

There are some configurations that need to be noticed here:

1. Dotdigital_Email: it should be enabled in config.php if you use it.

2. In my case: MSP_ReCaptcha uses Recaptcha v3 but Magento_captcha still enabled v2. You can disable it here: Store > Configuration > CAPTCHA > Enable CAPTCHA on Storefront

Beside there is another configuration of Magento_Captcha for Admin: Store > Advance > Admin > CAPTCHA