cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3.0 - language not changeing

Magento 2.3.0 - language not changeing

Hi.

I have created a Magento shop in English, I would now like to change the language to the local language in the country the shop is in, so I don't have to translate all the emails and pages from Magento.

I have changed the local setting to the local languageUdklip1.PNG I look at the files on the server there is created a folder under thame with the language code. But in the i18n folder, there is still an en_US.csv file.

Udklip2.PNG

Udklip2.PNG

As you see here the pages and email templates are still in English.
I have flushed the Magento cache and tried another web browser.

Can anybody help?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 2.3.0 - language not changeing

Udklip3.PNG

Sorry, this photo was not in the post. Here you can see it is not in the local language.

Hello,

I have one solution that is Magento Language Translator.

This Extension provides admin to set up language setting with particular page file or mass translator. Here Admin has Fully Authorized to change a language of website or other to client's requirements. 

Hi @Nitzsch 

If you want to translate your frontend content - then you will require to install language pack for the same

So whatever language you want you need to install its language pack and need to configure the same with specific storeview - so it will showcase content based on that language.

Let's take example of German language pack - so here i am giving you a link which gives you exact idea how to install language pack and configure the same - https://github.com/mageplaza/magento-2-german-language-pack

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution