cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.4 Multiple Website or Multiple Stores

Magento 2.4 Multiple Website or Multiple Stores

Hi,

I have a current Magento 2.4 installation and I want to have another store with different categories and products but share customer information, cart, checkout and payments. I want the user to be able to purchase something from either store at the same time, then checkout using a single cart and have the order confirmation email to go to each different store owner.

Is this possible by using either multiple websites or multiple store options?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento 2.4 Multiple Website or Multiple Stores

Out of the box without any extensions or custom code - almost. You could do everything you described except combine multiple products from different websites into a single cart.

Founder at https://agency418.com

Re: Magento 2.4 Multiple Website or Multiple Stores

Hello @STANHOOKWE1403 

Yes, it's possible to achieve your requirements using either multiple websites or multiple store options in Magento 2.

Multiple Websites

Using multiple websites in Magento allows you to have separate websites with their own domain names, which can have different catalogs, categories, and products. Each website can also have its own store views.

Multiple Store Views

Using multiple store views in Magento allows you to have different store views for the same website. This option is suitable if you want to have different languages or different designs for your stores but still want to share customer information, cart, and checkout.

Hope it helps !

If you find our reply helpful, please give us kudos.

A Leading Magento Development Agency That Delivers Powerful Results, Innovation, and Secure Digital Transformation.

WebDesk Solution Support Team

Get a Free Quote | | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789

Thank You,

WebDesk Solution Support Team
Get a Free Quote | Email | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789