cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 - Can't get catalog products to display

SOLVED

Re: Magento 2 - Can't get catalog products to display

You can give us your website link?

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

So brand new install on a new server, inventory management off, display out of stock items set to yes, single store mode, items in respective categories, re-imported products, and guess what. Nope, doesn't work.

Turns out it was the 3rd party plugin "lit-extension" doing it. This was a WP-Ecommerce to Magento migration and their plugin was butchering something on the import. Countless times with the vendor resulted in "it's a config issue on your end" until finally they changed something in their import script and magically everything works.

Did "Lit-Extension" ever tell you what it was that they changed in their code?  I have this EXACT same issue, and I have a few extensions installed but they have all been working fine until yesterday.

Hi ! I think i have the same problem. No products are displayed and i have install Lit extension module... I've tryed ti uninstall it but nothing changed... must i do something more to resolved that issue and finally have my products on the catalog showing up ?

Thank a lot,

Stephanie

Hi,

I wouldnt say its solved. Caus until you cant post how Lit-Extension solved it there is no solution for this issue.

Cheers,

Alfred

It's been a struggle for me as well, for months.  I am working with Ver 2.2.1 and still searching for answers on how to properly display products (mine are not showing when they should be) - and many other issues.  Version 1.9 was easier and weather it's bugs or something I overlooked, a modern, mainstream package should not be this difficult.

Hey I have the same issues happening

It shows as 

We can't find products matching the selection.

The url is http://www.oaoa.sg/

Can you please help.

The category page not showing any product