cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Product import error :Value for 'status' attribute contains incorrect value

Magento 2 Product import error :Value for 'status' attribute contains incorrect value

I am trying to import a csv of products having almost 6000 products. All the fields are validating correctly the only issue is with product_online i.e status attribute.

If keep the product_online attribute value as blank from all the products, CSv is validated correctly. But when trying to put 1 or 0 value for enabled disabled statuses it throws following error "Value for 'status' attribute contains incorrect value, see acceptable values on settings specified for Admin in row"

Can please some one guide me on what value needs to be used for enabled disabled statuses of products in magento 2

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento 2 Product import error :Value for 'status' attribute contains incorrect value

Hi @shivika_wgt,

I guess the 1 or 0 values are for Yes or No.

If that's the case can you try using the literal value instead the id?

Re: Magento 2 Product import error :Value for 'status' attribute contains incorrect value

In Magento 2, With Product import set Product online(status) using product_online attributes.

Determines if the product is available for sale in the store.
Set 1 or 2 value based on below condition,
1 The product is enabled, and available for sale.
2 The product is disabled, and is not available for sale.

Instead of keeping 0 as disabled you need to keep 2 as disable and 1 as enable status  in your csv file.

if issue solved, click kudos/accept as solutions.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial