cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 does not edit the product

Magento 2 does not edit the product

I add the product in the admin panel and save it. Writes the item is saved and turned on. Then I click on the product or button to edit and disappear all the main and additional settings - everything disappears and the product is turned off, but the site is displayed. Help me please!

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Magento 2 does not edit the product

Hi @dark_kelpie,

It is better if you can attach a video link to demonstrate the issue you are facing. Your description is not clear to understand what is happening. 

This is the view of product in admin after save - we see only the name! And it is turned off.face-powder.pngThis is the indexing page in admin - we do not see any indexes - only actions. This is not all problems - now the categories can not be saved after editingface-powder — копия.png

Hi @dark_kelpie,

It seems like you added some screenshots. But I cannot see them. Can you please check that again.

This is product viewThis is product viewThis is indexing viewThis is indexing view

Hi @dark_kelpie,

For some reason, I am not able to see the images you are attaching. Not sure how you are uploading them.

This is how I see your reply. Hope you are using "photos" option to upload the screenshots.

image.png

--------
Give Kudos if it helped or Accept it as solution

This is yandex link with images https://yadi.sk/i/kfKzd28G3StEca

ok, Now I can see the screens.

1. From when you have this problem?
2. Is there any javascript error in admin product page?
3. You can try static content deploy for Magento/backend once again and flush the cache. check if that resolves your issue.
4. Are any logs getting generated? If so, please share the logs.

--------
Give Kudos if it helped or Accept it as solution

sir i am importing product description but its not edit or add more text  when i try to add from admin panel...

and i remove p tag from the text ann they does not remove from text