cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) Missing

Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) Missing

I have Magento 2.2.2 installed and I am not seeing the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) in the advanced pricing as this page shows - http://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/catalog/settings-advanced-advanced-pricing.html

I am wanting to show the MSRP on my product pages and our actual selling price.

Any suggestions greatly received. Thankyou

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) Missing

@laura_turnerYou do not see it by default. You need to enable "MAP" Minimum Advertised Price to see it. You can enable the same from Store -> Configuration -> Sales -> MAP.

Here is the URL from where you can find more details about the same.

http://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/catalog/product-price-minimum-advertised.html

Problem Solved? Please give Kudos and Accept answer as Solution.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

In our business MSRP is not the same as MAP. MSRP is more of a list price while the MAP is the lowest advertised price we can show.

Where is the MSRP where it will show that with a line through it and our then 'our price'?

We cannot show pricing lower than MAP for most of our vendors.

@wolfautomationDid you find a solution about properly separating MSRP and MAP?

the only thing remotely close to what you want to do in Magento 2.3 is under advance pricing set the special price to what you want to sell for ex. 39.99 set special date for say 1 yr click Done. Chance the items price to ex 49.99 .. now on your item page 49.99 is crossed out and 39.99 is your selling price. gives the effect at least that im looking for..

hope this helps

Hi Laura -

Did you ever find t he answer to this question?

I'm experiencing the same.

Working on my local dev machine, I can see in the 'eav_attribute' attribute 122 the attribute_code is 'msrp'.

I'm not sure if this attribute has been migrated over from M1 where I use 'msrp' for my products.

In M2.3 the MSRP option is not displayed in the Admin Product Advanced Price!

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Andy

implemented a simple Magento 2 extension to show the MSRP price on the product listing and product detail pages, without requiring a user to click a link.

See more details here: https://github.com/krakencommerce/magento2-module-display-msrp-inline

msrp_screenshot.jpg

Hi,

It sounds to me you just want to use the price & special price fields.

Thanks

I just ran into an issue with Google Shopping disapproving the ads because MSRP didn't match their pricing feed. I'm guess this is an option.