cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multistore - One dashboard with multistore's products

Multistore - One dashboard with multistore's products

Hi everybody,

I've got a multistore configurated with 3 stores. I've only added a few products in 1 category of 1 store view but I get these products in each sitemap of each siteview! I do not want that. I just want the products of each view in each different sitemap. Do you have any solution?

My organization is :

1 Mainsite => 3 stores => 1 storeview for each store:

• viewstore : cameras
    • category A
      • category AA
        • products A + B + C
  • viewstore : detectors
    • no category here
  • viewstore : plugs
    • no category here

Thanks in advance for your help.
Crhistian

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Multistore - One dashboard with multistore's products

I think the solution here is to split your site into 3 websites rather than 3 stores. Then you only add products to those websites where it should be shown.

I'd have to try it again, but I think with your current setup, you can hide product from stores you don't want them to show by editing that product, going to the alternative store view, and disabling and/or marking it as not visible in those store views. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Re: Multistore - One dashboard with multistore's products

Thanks for your quick answer. Unfortunatelly, I cannot split the content in 3 websites as I need to share the customers.
However I've found a solution, that is to put visibility in "not visible individualy" in each storeview where I do not want to see the products.