cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Order Status set to processing instead of pending, does not reflect to order grid.

New Order Status set to processing instead of pending, does not reflect to order grid.

Hi, I have set New order status to processing from Store>configurations>payment method>cod>New order status>Processing.

And then i placed new order using COD payment method.

Now the order status should be "Processing" in sales>order grid.But it is still showing pending.

Can anybody help me.

NOTE:- There was only pending status was available at Store>configurations>payment method>cod>New order status-

for getting Processing status in the New order status drop down I assigned status to order state from Store>order status.

Please somebody help me how can I set New order status to Processing.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: New Order Status set to processing instead of pending, does not reflect to order grid.

Can anybody suggest something  regarding this.

Am I doing anything wrong?? OR Is there any other way to do this?

Re: New Order Status set to processing instead of pending, does not reflect to order grid.

There is an Magento Ticket regarding this issue: https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/5860

According to the comments, it should be fixed in Magento 2.3 and it was backported to 2.1 as well. I can confirm that it's not working in Magento 2.2.6