cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No payment method on frontend

SOLVED

No payment method on frontend

I'm using Axerve module, but also with Bank method enabled, nothing shows up on checkout.

Is there any way to debug it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: No payment method on frontend

@agostino_vagni 

Change your theme back, remove Magento_Checkout from app/design/Frontend/Vendor/THEME/ folder and observe how it works, if it's works fine than download theme zip from vendor and compare this folder with the original folder.

Or if you've not done any Customization in that, reach to Theme vendor support !

Hope this will help you Smiley Happy

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hello @agostino_vagni 

If the page loads for infinite time then you can find error in consle/network tab.

For detail error report, you can find in var/logs.

If you have recently added Axerve module, disable this module and clear the cache and check again.

if after disabling Axerve module, you are getting Bank method then issue with Axerve module.

If still not showing, check that it's enabled for your desired view, change the store view switcher in admin and check for the current store that it's enabled or not.

Hope it will help you to trace the issue.

Hi @gaurav_harsh1 ,

thanks for the help, in the console i don't see any error, also, I see 

payment_methods: [{code: "banktransfer", title: "Bank Transfer Payment"}]

in the payment-information XHR.

I've disable the Axerve module but nothing changed, and also checked if it was enabled in the view, and it is. 

In var/log/debug or exception there's nothing regarding the payment.

Any ideas?

Thanks again.

@agostino_vagni 

Can you share after which process the payment methods vanished ?
for example if you did change in theme part, then just try to change theme of store to Luma.

if you have recently added some modules, then disable all 3rd party modules you have recently added.

Check if you have not added exit or die in code anywhere.

check the network tab with filtering all types of requests.

Assuming that you're already doing cache-flush after any change, also open website in incognito mode and try.

@gaurav_harsh1 

Thanks a lot, the problem is the theme. With Luma everything works, bank, Axerve module, shipping and so on.

Now I don't know what to do but I know that is the theme.

@agostino_vagni 

Change your theme back, remove Magento_Checkout from app/design/Frontend/Vendor/THEME/ folder and observe how it works, if it's works fine than download theme zip from vendor and compare this folder with the original folder.

Or if you've not done any Customization in that, reach to Theme vendor support !

Hope this will help you Smiley Happy

@gaurav_harsh1 

Thanks gaurav, I appreciate a lot your help!

I've renamed the folder now the shipping and the bank method are operative. Still not seeing the custom method added with the module, but i can see it with Luma...is it possible that there are other folders involved that I have to rename? 

@agostino_vagni 

all these are error from your theme so either you have modified any files or there must be issue with theme specific.

so there are only two ways :

1. you debug file by file how payment methods are rendering on frontend.

2. Reach to Theme support person to help you to resolve your problem.

For further inspecting, you can debug in vendor/magento/module-checkout module to know how payment methods render.

Happy to help Smiley Happy

@gaurav_harsh1 

Removing (not renaming) the folder Magento_Catalog, under app\design\frontend\Vendor\Theme. Solved the problem.

Thanks again.