I am new to maganeto and would like to know the best practice of order fulfillment. We receives orders from our ecommerce website to magento and how do I perform the following in magento:
Order picked, packed, shipped, delivered or returned and closed.
I'm not sure what you mean. But if you're writing about additional order statuses, this extension will help you https://amasty.com/order-status-for-magento-2.html
The features include:
You can use Megaventory as an inventory management integration for Magento.
- Manage Inventory in Multiple Locations
- Control your Supplier Inventory Levels
- Manage Inbound/ Outbound Inventory Transactions
- Manage Sales and/or Purchase Orders
- Create and Manage Multiple Users
- 100% Localize Text Strings
- Take Data Backups and set Restore Points
- Create Custom Dynamic BI Reports
I have seen your requirement, I can suggest you a Magento 2 Order Status Extension. That helps you to send messages to your customer about their order. Also compatible with 2.1 to 2.4.x.
The features of this extension are as below:
If this helps you Give Kudos.