cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order emails come in but no orders are in backend (admin)?

SOLVED

Order emails come in but no orders are in backend (admin)?

Good day to All,

I've updated to magento 2.2.8 at the 28th of March then after the 28th orders were sent in, emails from order also come in with no error. The weirdest thing is, the orders are not in admin backend, the last order is from the 28th, all the orders placed afterwards (6 and 1 test) are nowhere to find? Is there anyone who has same kind of issues? Is there anyone who could help to solve this? 

Thank You ;-)

Mariska

ok little update:

- when in Admin backend->>Sales->> last order is dated 28th March.

- when in dasboard there is an overview where I can see the last orders, when clicking these they appear to be there. 

? so the question , why is in Orders the orders not visible anymore after update?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Order emails come in but no orders are in backend (admin)?

Hi,

finally today I've managed to solve the issue with the orders not listed in the backend from magento 2.2.8 store.

It happened to be an issue with the grid settings->asynchrone indexing.

solution: ->stores->config->developer->grid settings -->>disable asynchrone indexing (remember this is only available in dev mode) 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@RockMariskaSeems like crons are not working. You are receiving the orders but Sales order grid is not getting updated. Please check the below setting in your Magento to see if that is enabled or disabled.

https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/sales/order-grid-updates-schedule.html

Here is another link possibly similar issue which can help you resolve your problem.

https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/209292/rebuilding-sales-order-grid

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

@Tarandeep Singh 

Thank you very much for your response and time to help!

I also thought it was the cron that wasn't running correct but this seemed not the problem.

Thanks to @SolsWebdesign who was able to resolve the issue :-)

Hi,

finally today I've managed to solve the issue with the orders not listed in the backend from magento 2.2.8 store.

It happened to be an issue with the grid settings->asynchrone indexing.

solution: ->stores->config->developer->grid settings -->>disable asynchrone indexing (remember this is only available in dev mode)