cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of of Stock products still display on storefront.

Out of of Stock products still display on storefront.

Hi, just a quick one. Using Magento 2.3.2

I have "Display out of stock products" switched to "No" in Stores > Configuration > Catalog > Inventory, but my storefront still displays all the O.O.S. products. I have cleared caches, flushed caches, re-indexed, re-deployed, but still, they are they there. I would like them to go away now. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you. 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Out of of Stock products still display on storefront.

Hi @darren_shipp ,

Can you check below settings in your store.

Go to admin > Stores > configuration > Catalog > Inventory > Product Stock Options Set Backorders to "No Backorders"

Flush the cache and do the reindexing. 

Hope this helps you!

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

Thanks Nishu, but this is already set to 'No Backorders'.

Hi @darren_shipp ,

Are you facing these issues on vanilla magento or you have done some customizations on catalog.

If you have some customizations on catalog then we try to check our customization or if you have applied any theme on frontend then try to remove that theme first.

Hope this helps you!

I am using a theme and had edited the 'list.phtml' in the theme directory, but I have restored the original theme file - as I know the OOS worked with it - but still no change. I will try turning off the theme to see if it something else.

Hi @darren_shipp ,

if possible, can you please show the changes which you have done in the theme file.

Also for testing purposes, you can simply push your site to luma mode and check the issue. If you didn't found the issue then we will check further in theme.

Hope this helps you!

Unfortunately, my store doesn't seem to want to change theme for some reason. I select 'Luma' and save but it stays on my current theme.

i face the same issue, do you solve it ?