cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem after uninstalling a theme

Problem after uninstalling a theme

Hi, after uninstalling the theme Infortis Ultimo I can no longer access my categories. I followed the developers advice on how to uninstall as it is not installed via CLI.

After uninstalling (as per advice) I get this error:

There has been an error processing your request

Attribute with attributeCode "umm_dd_block_top" does not exist.

Error log record number: 616417988527

Then I check the error log:

Spoiler
a:4:{i:0;s:63:"Attribute with attributeCode "umm_dd_block_top" does not exist.";i:1;s:10091:"#0 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/module-catalog/Model/Category/AttributeRepository.php(62): Magento\Eav\Model\AttributeRepository->get('catalog_categor...', 'umm_dd_block_to...')
#1 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/module-catalog/Ui/Component/Category/Form/Element/Wysiwyg.php(59): Magento\Catalog\Model\Category\AttributeRepository->get('umm_dd_block_to...')
#2 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php(93): Magento\Catalog\Ui\Component\Category\Form\Element\Wysiwyg->__construct(Object(Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponent\Context), Object(Magento\Framework\Data\FormFactory), Object(Magento\Cms\Model\Wysiwyg\Config), Object(Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Interceptor), Object(Magento\Backend\Helper\Data), Object(Magento\Catalog\Model\Category\AttributeRepository), Array, Array, Array)
#3 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Compiled.php(88): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory->createObject('Magento\\Catalog...', Array)
#4 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/ObjectManager.php(57): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Compiled->create('Magento\\Catalog...', Array)
#5 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/UiComponentFactory.php(209): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager->create('Magento\\Catalog...', Array)
#6 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/module-ui/Component/Form/Field.php(82): Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory->create('umm_dd_block_to...', 'wysiwyg', Array)
#7 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout/Generator/UiComponent.php(148): Magento\Ui\Component\Form\Field->prepare()
#8 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout/Generator/UiComponent.php(145): Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Generator\UiComponent->prepareComponent(Object(Magento\Ui\Component\Form\Field))
#9 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout/Generator/UiComponent.php(145): Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Generator\UiComponent->prepareComponent(Object(Magento\Ui\Component\Form\Fieldset))
#10 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout/Generator/UiComponent.php(126): Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Generator\UiComponent->prepareComponent(Object(Magento\Ui\Component\Form))
#11 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout/Generator/UiComponent.php(93): Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Generator\UiComponent->generateComponent(Object(Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Data\Structure), 'category_form', Array, Object(Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Interceptor))
#12 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout/GeneratorPool.php(86): Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Generator\UiComponent->process(Object(Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Reader\Context), Object(Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Generator\Context))
#13 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout.php(327): Magento\Framework\View\Layout\GeneratorPool->process(Object(Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Reader\Context), Object(Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Generator\Context))
#14 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout/Builder.php(129): Magento\Framework\View\Layout->generateElements()
#15 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/View/Page/Builder.php(55): Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Builder->generateLayoutBlocks()
#16 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout/Builder.php(65): Magento\Framework\View\Page\Builder->generateLayoutBlocks()
#17 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout.php(244): Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Builder->build()
#18 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout.php(859): Magento\Framework\View\Layout->build()
#19 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/module-backend/Model/View/Result/Page.php(59): Magento\Framework\View\Layout->getBlock('menu')
#20 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/module-catalog/Controller/Adminhtml/Category/Edit.php(102): Magento\Backend\Model\View\Result\Page->setActiveMenu('Magento_Catalog...')
#21 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/App/Action/Action.php(102): Magento\Catalog\Controller\Adminhtml\Category\Edit->execute()
#22 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/module-backend/App/AbstractAction.php(226): Magento\Framework\App\Action\Action->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#23 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(74): Magento\Backend\App\AbstractAction->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#24 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(70): Magento\Catalog\Controller\Adminhtml\Category\Edit\Interceptor->___callParent('dispatch', Array)
#25 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(63): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Catalog...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Catalog\Controller\Adminhtml\Category\Edit\Interceptor), Array, 'adminAuthentica...')
#26 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/module-backend/App/Action/Plugin/Authentication.php(143): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#27 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(67): Magento\Backend\App\Action\Plugin\Authentication->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Catalog\Controller\Adminhtml\Category\Edit\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#28 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(138): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Catalog...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Catalog\Controller\Adminhtml\Category\Edit\Interceptor), Array, 'adminMassaction...')
#29 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/module-backend/App/Action/Plugin/MassactionKey.php(33): Magento\Catalog\Controller\Adminhtml\Category\Edit\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#30 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(142): Magento\Backend\App\Action\Plugin\MassactionKey->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Catalog\Controller\Adminhtml\Category\Edit\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#31 /path/to/install/var/generation/Magento/Catalog/Controller/Adminhtml/Category/Edit/Interceptor.php(26): Magento\Catalog\Controller\Adminhtml\Category\Edit\Interceptor->___callPlugins('dispatch', Array, Array)
#32 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/App/FrontController.php(55): Magento\Catalog\Controller\Adminhtml\Category\Edit\Interceptor->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#33 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(74): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#34 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(70): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->___callParent('dispatch', Array)
#35 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(63): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Framewo...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Array, 'install')
#36 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/Module/Plugin/DbStatusValidator.php(69): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#37 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(67): Magento\Framework\Module\Plugin\DbStatusValidator->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#38 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(138): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Framewo...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Array, 'infortis_cgen_m...')
#39 /path/to/install/app/code/Infortis/Cgen/Plugin/Magento/Framework/App/FrontController.php(32): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#40 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(142): Infortis\Cgen\Plugin\Magento\Framework\App\FrontController->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#41 /path/to/install/var/generation/Magento/Framework/App/FrontController/Interceptor.php(26): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->___callPlugins('dispatch', Array, Array)
#42 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/App/Http.php(135): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#43 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/App/Bootstrap.php(258): Magento\Framework\App\Http->launch()
#44 /path/to/install/index.php(39): Magento\Framework\App\Bootstrap->run(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Http))
#45 {main}";s:3:"url";s:100:"/friman/catalog/category/index/key/196131901b6243f51c1da2d880d8503fdb7af7424c36cb4f6174ec75ddf6faad/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";}

I think I need to edit directly in the DB but am unsure of how to find the place to do it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Problem after uninstalling a theme

Its issue of attribute. when you have installed theme at that time, 

umm_dd_block_top

Attribute are installed and after remove your theme from site, Create issue in site from attribute of umm_dd_block_top

Solutions:

Login to your Database,

Go your database with table eav_attribute

Find Row with umm_dd_block_top attribute code.

Delete row from eav_attribute table.

Run indexer command,

php bin/magento indexer:reindex

Remove var/generation folder and check again.

If issue solved, Click Kudos/Accept as Solutions.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

There is no row with umm_dd_block_top attribute in the eav_attribute table...

I think I need to find the category that points to a umm_dd_block_top row, because if I look in the error report:

a:4:{i:0;s:63:"Attribute with attributeCode "umm_dd_block_top" does not exist.";i:1;s:10091:"#0 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/module-catalog/Model/Category/AttributeRepository.php(62): Magento\Eav\Model\AttributeRepository->get('catalog_categor...', 'umm_dd_block_to...')
#1 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/module-catalog/Ui/Component/Category/Form/Element/Wysiwyg.php(59): Magento\Catalog\Model\Category\AttributeRepository->get('umm_dd_block_to...')
#2 /path/to/install/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php(93): Magento\Catalog\Ui\Component\Category\Form\Element\Wysiwyg->__construct(Object(Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponent\Context), Object(Magento\Framework\Data\FormFactory), Object(Magento\Cms\Model\Wysiwyg\Config), Object(Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Interceptor), Object(Magento\Backend\Helper\Data), Object(Magento\Catalog\Model\Category\AttributeRepository), Array, Array, Array)

if attribute with umm_dd_block_top not exist, You can find this code in your app/design and app/code  folder whether this attributes are defined,

If any file contains umm_dd_block_top attribute remove those line of code.

If umm_dd_block_top attribute are linked with category then you have to remove attribute from category and check again.

Hope this would be helpful.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Thanks @Rakesh Jesadiya, I will give that a look, and hopefully it solves my problem, will get back once I have tried it!

@digitall 

you need to remove the theme related attribute from eav_attribute table.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Already done with no success

@digitall

Can you please tell us which error showing currently?

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer