cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with breadcrumbs

Problems with breadcrumbs

I have some problems with breadcrumbs and I don't know whether it's a bug or suppose to work that way.

So I have let's say this category structure Home>>Furniture>>Kitchen Furniture>>Kitchen Tables>>Table Brown 3x5

The URL structure is www.example.com/table-brown-3x5.html

Table Brown 3x5 is the name of the product.

I want always to have Furniture>>Kitchen Furniture>>Kitchen Tables>>Table Brown 3x5 breadcrumb structure.

I have the above structure, if I Flush Cache and open the product link from Kitchen Table product category list. Once page is cached it doesn't matter how I open the product page, the breadcrumb is correct.

But once I flush page cache and open the product directly from from the URL www.example.com/table-brown-3x5.html , my breadcrumb will be Home>>Table Brown 3x5 which I don't want.

So my question is Is it possible to have always full breadcrumb  with Magento 2  (I'm testing with Magento 2.0.6, default theme )

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Problems with breadcrumbs

This problem can be solved with our module Adanced Breadcrumbs for Magento 2

Hello ,

I also have the same breadcrumbs   problem on magento version 2.0.7 . When select a product from category page , breadcrumbs on product detail page not showing product category name . eg: Home -> Productname instead of Home -> category -> Product Name  But  sometime it works fine .

Hi ,

Kindly let us know if any updates regarding this issue .

Hi , Is there any updates regarding this issue ?

I upgraded to version 2.1.1 , still got the same breadcrumbs issue . Anyone can suggest some ideas .

Hi , Anyone have any idea regarding this issue

Hi , I have checked this issue on Latest version 2.1.4 , There also i faced the same breadcrumbs issue. I Found an option to add category with product url from back end . Once enabled it Breadcrumbs with category displayed on product detail page . But If I open the same product from any other page like home , search , its not displaying full breadcrumbs . Just showing Home-> product name . Can you please suggest any solution for this .

Hi , Anyone have any suggestion to solve this issue . 

Hi , Please let me know if you have any suggestion regarding this issue.