cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Bundle custom text option

SOLVED

Product Bundle custom text option

I need to create a Bundle product and I need to be able to add a text field where my clients can add a personalized text that will be included in the selected product, but Magento will not let me add it, how can I do it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Product Bundle custom text option

Hi @ManuelSissl 

Follow the below steps to solve your issue -

• Create a bundle product and toggle off the price setting, if it is toggled on.
  • Scroll down and add all bundle product options with their individual price and stock.
  • Further, go down and hail yourself to "Customizable Options" setting. Over there, create a customizable option with the same bundle name generate above with the Text Field Option type and price (if required). Create as many options as you want.

Now, save the product and see the magic on the storefront.

Hope it helps! 

Found the above suggestion helpful, hit the "Kudos" & Accept as Solution!

Thank you,
Rohan D.
Free & Premium Magento 2 Extensions

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Product Bundle custom text option

Hi @ManuelSissl 

Follow the below steps to solve your issue -

• Create a bundle product and toggle off the price setting, if it is toggled on.
  • Scroll down and add all bundle product options with their individual price and stock.
  • Further, go down and hail yourself to "Customizable Options" setting. Over there, create a customizable option with the same bundle name generate above with the Text Field Option type and price (if required). Create as many options as you want.

Now, save the product and see the magic on the storefront.

Hope it helps! 

Found the above suggestion helpful, hit the "Kudos" & Accept as Solution!

Thank you,
Rohan D.
Free & Premium Magento 2 Extensions