cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove product from bestsellers list

Remove product from bestsellers list

Hi, Is there a way to remove a particular product from best sellers list?

basically, I have a product which is generic and I use it when someone orders something specific from me and instead I enter a product to be only used once, I use this product. the problem is that now it is showing in the best sellers widget and I'd like to remove it from the home page.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Remove product from bestsellers list

Is this part of a theme? or part of an extension that you're using? 

Best guess is that you're going to need a bit of customization. 

However, if the product is something that you don't offer to the public (ie. If it's only used when an admin is placing an order in the backend of Magento, or if you can manually go to the URL when you need without the product being listed in the catalog or search) perhaps you could adjust the product's visibility and see if that solves the issue. It's likely that you've already done this, but I thought it worth mentioning.

Re: Remove product from bestsellers list

@robertbits

Generally none of the extension come with an adjustment you are looking for. If those specific products are not to display on the website then keeping them disables must resolve your issue.

Disabled product should not be display on your home page and still can be used in backend for the purpose you need.

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.