cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEO configuration impact

SEO configuration impact

Hello,

I'm at present a partner playing around the settings of Magento head. I saw the SEO setup field in the stores > game plan > stock > retail outside > site streamlining. I needed to know whether the settings here have any effect on the pursuit performed inside my store and the way where the things are recorded. Is the SEO plan utilized especially for the pursuits performed on a web record like Google?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: SEO configuration impact

some people don't know what is SEO configuration impact so here i want to add this info will other members,

Search engine optimization impacts businesses by improving your ranking in relevant search results. With a high enough ranking, such as on page one, your company can use SEO to bring qualified traffic to your site, which can lead to more leads, sales, and revenue for your business.

Re: SEO configuration impact

Yes, the SEO settings in Magento can affect how your products are ranked in search engine results. By configuring the settings, you can influence the search engine visibility of your products and improve their chances of appearing at the top of search engine result pages (SERPs). However, the SEO settings won't have any effect on the internal search results inside your site.