cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEO configuration impact

SOLVED

SEO configuration impact

Hello all,

I'm currently an intern playing around the settings of Magento administrator. I noticed the SEO configuration field in the stores > configuration > catalog > storefront > search engine optimization. I wanted to know if the settings here have any impact on the search performed within my store and the way the products are listed. Is the SEO configuration used only for the searches performed on a search engine like Google?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: SEO configuration impact

Yes, the search engine optimization fields in the Magento Admin relate to external search engines like Google.

There is another section that relates to internal Site Search functionality. You can access this section by following these steps:

1. On the Admin sidebar, go to Stores > Settings > Configuration.

2. In the left panel, expand Catalog and choose Catalog underneath.

3. Expand the Catalog Search section.

You can learn more at:

https://docs.magento.com/user-guide/catalog/search-configuration.html

Best of luck!

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

Yes, the search engine optimization fields in the Magento Admin relate to external search engines like Google.

There is another section that relates to internal Site Search functionality. You can access this section by following these steps:

You can learn more at:

Best of luck!

@prithvisaga55c wrote:

Hello all,

I'm currently an intern playing around the settings of Magento administrator. I noticed the SEO configuration field in the stores > configuration > catalog > storefront > search engine optimization. I wanted to know if the settings here have any impact on the search performed within my store and the way the products are listed. Is the SEO configuration used only for the searches performed on a search engine like Google?

Thank you

How it's going on? Does it showed any positive results so far?

You can optimize your pages supported by what search engines search for during a website, which changes as technology trends still evolve. And if you haven’t done so already, you'll adjust your web presence to form sure it's useful and informative.

But SEO hasn't always been this manner. within the youth of the web, search engines ranked sites by what percentage times each site used a specific keyword. This led to a practice referred to as "keyword stuffing," and it meant that even high-quality sites could easily get buried. Now Google prioritizes quality over keyword density.

Making sure that your site and server configurations are the best they can be is great for your ranking in SERPs. Check out our advice! When it comes to search engine optimization for a new website, some businesses ... Critical errors – Issues that have the biggest impact on your SEO health ... By setting up goals, you can see which keywords lead to visits.

@Robert Rand wrote:

You can learn more at:

Best of luck!

Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here.

streamline a site for better portrayal in query items. ... The reason for these prescribed procedures is to make site pages all the more effectively discoverable via web search tools and legitimate ordering of the website pages of the data.

It's been over a decade since cryptocurrency has begun to fascinate people over social media and particularly over the web. Bitcoin has been ready to rank among the highest cryptocurrencies today, nobody knows about the precise origin of the currency however it popped up in mid-2008 associated with a Japanese pseudo name "Satoshi Nakamoto".

So, what exactly is that this Bitcoin Currency and why has it been ready to sustain its place within the financial markets. Well, the subsequently listed reasons may offer you a thought of its popularity and a bit of evidence on its continued safe future existence.

Bitcoin is that the first decentralized digital currency.
Bitcoin is an independent free-floating currency that is neither owned by any government nor related to the other currency for it to influenced value-wise by the economic indicators that govern the worth of traditional currencies.
With its growing popularity among the masses, it now enjoys an increased level of acceptability in the least levels, for example, you'll now buy stuff with Bitcoin cryptocurrency directly and also trade it at different platforms like CoinBase, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Kraken, and more.
All you would like maybe a wallet and an online connection to form a peer to see Bitcoin transfer.
In most cases the transfers are instantaneous.
The convenience of creating transactions over the web or your mobile with a few clicks.
Your privacy is secure as compared to other modes of payments over the web where your vital information is often leaked and misused.
While transferring money through the traditional methods you've got to pay fees counting on the number of your transactions and further,

The extra features are: YOAST Premium

Internal linking suggestions
Internal linking blocks
Content insights
The redirect manager
Seamless integration of Yoast SEO in Elementor
Automation of your publishing flow in Yoast SEO
Focus keyword export
1-year free access to 24/7 support
Ad-free
Ok, let me tell you I don’t use all of those extra features. For that reason I'm only getting to offer you my opinion about those I exploit. visit

The extra features are YOAST Premium.

let me tell you I don’t use all of those extra features. For that reason I'm only getting to offer you my opinion about those I exploit. visit