cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending review request email

SOLVED

Sending review request email

Hello

hope someone can help me. I am looking to set up a post-purchase review request email that sends automatically to customers few days after the order is Complete. I found what I need in Stores > Config > Engagement Cloud > Automation > Review Settings. Here you can enable it, and decide when to send, etc. Which is perfect. The only weird thing is when it comes to "Campaign to send" there's nothing in the drop-down. So I'm not sure if this is cause I need to create the email in Mailchimp (instead of Magento email templates), or what. Do you know?

My only doubt is if I create it in Mailchimp, will that know what the customer ordered and how do I link to that exact page for reviews?

thanks in advance for your help!

thanks

Valeria

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sending review request email

@valeria_del sorEngagement cloud is a paid service. Did you already have the subscription?

Otherwise you should be handling the same using MailChimp. It should be allowing you the transfer/sync the sales data. Using which you can configure the campaign in MailChimp they way you want.

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@valeria_del sorEngagement cloud is a paid service. Did you already have the subscription?

Otherwise you should be handling the same using MailChimp. It should be allowing you the transfer/sync the sales data. Using which you can configure the campaign in MailChimp they way you want.

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Thank you for the explanation, sorry I wasn't aware of that, so that would make sense (although I think being Reviews an out of the box Magento functionality, it would be good to have a simple email template for them...)

thanks

Valeria

This blog is a guide to config Magento 2 email https://ext-5487952.livejournal.com/1108.html

Trusted Magento 2 Extensions