cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Deferred Stock Update

SOLVED

Use Deferred Stock Update

Hi All,

Tell me please, when field Use Deferred Stock Update is used?

Use deferred Stock Update.pngThanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Use Deferred Stock Update

@VladSh Use Deferred Stock Update is feature of Enterprise Edition of Magento but why Magento used this feature in Community Version. In community Version This doesn't affect product inventory.

Deferred stock updates is used for individual product or an entire website all proudct and Take benifits of the  job queue mechanism to allow inventory levels to update asynchronously after the  orders are placed. Its Enterprise Version feature.

If this response was helpful to you,consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this.

Thanks.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi I don't think it is used. It's a feature of the Enterprise Edition.

Maxime Coudreuse, developer of Product Manager for Magento: User-friendly product editor with customizable grid interface and category tree for Magento 1 and 2

Thanks for your answer    Smiley Happy

I think so too

@VladSh Use Deferred Stock Update is feature of Enterprise Edition of Magento but why Magento used this feature in Community Version. In community Version This doesn't affect product inventory.

Deferred stock updates is used for individual product or an entire website all proudct and Take benifits of the  job queue mechanism to allow inventory levels to update asynchronously after the  orders are placed. Its Enterprise Version feature.

If this response was helpful to you,consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this.

Thanks.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Thanks.