cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the email templates for the b2b module?

SOLVED

For most email templates on Magento 2.2.6 I go to Marketing-Communications-Email Templates.

None of the b2b templates are in there. Where are they located?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where are the email templates for the b2b module?

Hi @TylerWolf

Once you enable B2B module in Magento application build, you have access to all the B2B e-business specific email templates.

First you have to add new template for B2B operation using default B2B email templates provided by Magento. Following outlined path from where you can do it - 

Marketing -> Communications -> Email Templates -> "Add New Template"

Here you can find following sections specifically for B2B under dropdown named - "Template", by utilizing these template you can add & create as much email templates.

1. Magento_Company
  2. Magento_CompanyCredit
  3. Magento_NegotiableQuote

Please let us know if you have still any query.

If my response assist in resolve your query, Click on Kudos & Accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

If anyone else needs this what you have to do is go into Email Templates and click Add New Template. Even if it is existing template you still click add new. You can than go in and edit.

Hi @TylerWolf

Once you enable B2B module in Magento application build, you have access to all the B2B e-business specific email templates.

First you have to add new template for B2B operation using default B2B email templates provided by Magento. Following outlined path from where you can do it - 

Marketing -> Communications -> Email Templates -> "Add New Template"

Here you can find following sections specifically for B2B under dropdown named - "Template", by utilizing these template you can add & create as much email templates.

1. Magento_Company
  2. Magento_CompanyCredit
  3. Magento_NegotiableQuote

Please let us know if you have still any query.

If my response assist in resolve your query, Click on Kudos & Accept it as a Solution.

For most email templates on Magento 2.2.6 I go to Marketing-Communications-Email Templates.

None of the b2b templates are in there. Where are they located?

Hi @aekinkjet

If you would like to access B2B specific email templates, then you have to first install B2B module provided by Magento.

And this B2B module is only available with Magento Commerce (a.k.a Enterprise) version only.