cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which role resource is mapped to content / design / configuration?

SOLVED

Which role resource is mapped to content / design / configuration?

I created a new role named designer. And I gave it all the pemissions of 'contents'. 

But when I sign in as the role, I can't find content / design / configuration menu.

Tell me what's wrong.

Or is it unable to show the menu for anyone but admin user.

ver 2.4.4

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Which role resource is mapped to content / design / configuration?

I solved it by myself.

The necessary role resource has proved 'Stores - Settings - Configuration - Design Section'.

When you come across a similar problem, you may find a proper role resource in the branch of 'Store-Settings-Configuration'.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I solved it by myself.

The necessary role resource has proved 'Stores - Settings - Configuration - Design Section'.

When you come across a similar problem, you may find a proper role resource in the branch of 'Store-Settings-Configuration'.

Using the RBAC model, each role maps to one or more resources. For example, if you want to run an application in your organization with administrative rights only, then you would create a user account and assign them the role Administrator. Also, try https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/simple/ source to get simple templates for free. You could then define which resources that user has access to by assigning them permissions for those resources.